Narail Express Foundation
The Narail Express Foundation is a non-profit Narail-based charity, founded by Bangladeshi Politician and Cricketer Mashrafe Mortaza in 2017, that provides education and healthcare services for the underprivileged in Bangladesh. For over 10 years the firm is consistently recognized for its business expertise and its variety of innovative design solutions that impeccably blend functional and esthetic needs. Group of Patriotic people lead by Masrafe Bin Mortaza who promised to build Narail the Best Livable Place In Bangladesh to live in.
About Mashrafe Bin Mortaza
Mashrafe Bin Mortaza is a Bangladeshi international cricketer and politician who is the former captain in all three formats of the game for the Bangladesh national cricket team and member of the parliament Jatiya Sangsad from Narail-2.
Mashrafe Bin Mortaza About this soundpronunciationborn 5 October 1983) is a Bangladeshi international cricketer and politician who is the former captain in all three formats of the game (Test, Twenty20 and One Day Internationals) for the Bangladesh national cricket team and member of the parliament Jatiya Sangsad from Narail-2. He was ranked as one of the world’s most famous athletes by ESPN WORLD FAME 100 in 2019.He became only the fifth bowler in the history to take 100 ODI wickets as a captain.He is the most successful captain of Bangladesh in ODI and T20I. He is also considered as the best captain of Bangladesh in ODI and T20I. He is the first pace bowler in the Bangladesh cricket history who bowled the quickest delivery clocking 148 km/h during a Test against New Zealand at Hamilton in 2001. He broke into the national side in late 2001 against Zimbabwe and represented Bangladesh before having played a single first-class match. Mortaza captained his country in one Test and seven One Day Internationals (ODIs) between 2009 and 2010, however injury meant he was in and out of the side and Shakib Al Hasan was appointed captain in Mortaza’s absence. Mortaza used to be considered one of the fastest bowlers produced by Bangladesh, previously bowling in the mid-145s-148s km/h in the 2000s, and regularly opens the bowling. He is a useful lower-middle order batsman, with a first-class century and three Test half centuries to his name. Mortaza’s career has been hampered by fifteen injuries and he has undergone a total of ten operations on his knees and ankles.
The Main Goal of Narail Express
Information Technology City
Goals and Achievements
Narail Express sets some goals at the beginning, they are:
1) To make Narail one of the best accommodation of the generation.
2) To ensure that the people of Narail, who are in Narail, get all the benefits of internationally agreed citizenship/enhancing civil facilities.
3) Narail’s overall health service quality improvement. A CCU is opened to ensure emergency treatment at the primary level. Ensure quality of all hospitals and clinics in Narail and launch 111 services.
4) To introduce special education system in Narail along with general education and international standard.
5) To make moral and humanistic education compulsory.
6) Narail’s youth society should find its way from Narail to his career, so that no one should leave Narail in the persecution of life.
7) To establish Narail as a cultural and sports capital.
8) To establish the Chitra river as an attractive tourist city.
9) Establish Narail as the ‘Silicon City’ of Bangladesh.
10) Transforming the district town into an ICT one and making an entertainment-friendly city.